Thursday, March 3, 2011

Week 5

Locate, Post, Respond!
http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.gadgets/03/03/missing.from.ipad2.taylor/index.html?hpt=C2
I chose this article to be relevant because it talks about all the perks to the ipad 2 that is coming out later this year. Many of the facts stated in this article are perfect examples of ways they can advertise this brand new Apple product. This ipad is supposed to be better then ever but critics are wondering if the makers are holding back for the ipad 3. I think it would make sense for the makers to do this but it is extremely frustrating for the consumers. If I want an ipad, I want to wait until the best one comes out. Companies love to drag out their new products but I cant stand when I buy myself thing new that I love and then a few months later they come out with a new version of it. But that's how companies make the big bucks. This new ipad is about to change the world of all technology. In the article, it says presidential candidates would benefit from studying it. I love when new things come out and change the world we know. It's always exciting.

Quizzes!
I was extremely surprised by my scores on these quizzers. In every question there were always two answers that I thought were right. I did pretty bad on all the quizzes but I think I learned a lot. The fourth quiz I liked the most because it was all about old advertisements. I did the worst on that quiz but it was fun. I love taking quizzes like these because I always am surprised by my scores and these care free quizzes are the best.

1 comment:

  1. The same thing happened to me for the quizzes! I was very surprised with some of my results. Also, I love taking these kinds of quizzes to find out some interesting facts.

    ReplyDelete